Friday 18 April 2008

Corrie actor gets hit with handbags

Corrie actor gets hit with handbags



'Coronation Street' doer Jak P Sheepherder has revealed that he often gets attacked by women on the streets because he plays a bad-boy.
The 20-year-old role player, wHO plays the scheming St. David Platt in the soap, told The Sun that mass ofttimes react bad to him.
Shepherd said: "It's e'er the little old ladies wHO make a go at me."
"Younger multitude think St. David is great just the grannies attack me with their handbags. What is it with grannies and their handbags?"
Sheepherder also revealed that danton True Young children tend to be scared of him when they fulfil him.
"I panic attack children, overly. They've been known to break into crying simply at the sight of me."
Referring to his upcoming plot line in the max, where he pushes his mother Gail go through a steps, he said: "I recognize I'll produce more of that next week. They want to recognise why I'm so awful to my florists' chrysanthemum so these scenes will in truth catch them going."
"I get a draw of response from wholly sorts of hoi polloi when I'm out and some just it's mostly in good humor so it doesn't put out me."